Thursday, September 29, 2011

Workplace

The "ROC"
 So I spend most of my work week out in the industrial wastelands of west Eugene in EWEB's new "Roosevelt Operations Center".  It really is a hideous location, far from anywhere and anything you would want to be near.  While I try to ride my bike most of the time, I came to the conclusion that I will be driving to work more than I have in many years, especially as the days shorten and the biking becomes more and more dangerous.  I recently solved this problem with the addition of a new mode of travel to work...


The Porsche

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!! Hahahaha ... awesome! I'll have to race you down, um, an unspecified empty straight road once I move back to the Pacific NW. Congratulations! -W

 

Post a Comment

<< Home