Sunday, June 05, 2011

Antelope Canyon, Owyhee Canyonlands, SE Oregon

I'm finally taking a minute to add a blog entry, it has been too long.  I've been getting out and about in the PNW and that beats sitting down in front of the computer any day.  The following entry contains a record number if images, and for good reason.  I have found my new current favorite place in the northwest;  the Owyhee Canyonlands.

Entrance to Big Antelope Canyon


A very wet spring meant a lot of flow in Antelope Creek


A lot of flow meant our plans to hike along the creek had to be altered

So we hiked along the rim of the canyon


And dropped down the to bottom in places


This is a canyon I need to come back to with more time and better weather


A perfect afternoon


I'm coming back here!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home